Sunday, August 23, 2015
Time: 8 a.m.
Location: Motz County Park: 4630 N DeWitt Rd., St. Johns, MI
- $75 on or before August 16
- $85 after August 16
- $65 on or before August 16 with a valid Student ID or anyone over 60 years old
- USAT sanctioned event. If you do not have a membership, one day pass is available for $12
- $55 early registration for MECTC Collegiate Participants
- $150 per team (Each participant must have a USA Triathlon Membership - one day memberships available at registration.)
: Limited to first 250 registrants (Including relay members)
Online registration closed on Friday, Aug. 21, 2015 at 10 am., EST.
- Entries are non-transferrable.
- Race management reserves the right to cancel or modify the event due to unfavorable conditions.
- Registration fees are non refundable in the event of cancellation.
- There will be no refunds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Swim - 600 meters
The course is a loop identified by buoys and lane markers.
Swim Wave Starts:
8:00am Men under 40
8:03am Men 40 and over
8:06am Women under 40
8:09am Women 40 and up
(Participants must start with these waves, based on birth year and gender, no individual starts. All relays will start together in a wave to be determined)
Bike - 18 miles
The course is an out and back on paved roads.
Run - 5 miles
The course is a cross country style series of loops around two scenic lakes on mixed terrain (gravel roads and grass trails).
PACKET PICK UP
- Packet pick-up will be available Friday before the event at Playmakers: 2299 W. Grand River Ave Okemos MI 48864
- Friday, August 21 from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- There will also be race-day packet pick-up at
- Motz County Park: 4630 N. DeWitt Rd., St. Johns, MI
- Sunday, August 23 from 6:30 a.m. to 7:45 a.m.
Check back in 2015 for further volunteer information.