10 Keys to a Successful Run
We've done tons of races. Here are the top 10 things you want to nail to ensure a successful run.
1. Website, Online Registration, Entry Form
- Does my online media look appropriate and portray race information?
- Does my form effectively convey all necessary information?
- Am I prepared to distribute my information in a timely fashion?
- Do I have a plan to utilize social media?
- Do I have enough volunteers?
- Do my volunteers have sufficient direction?
- Am I taking care of my volunteers?
- Is my give-away appealing to my target audience?
- Do I have enough?
- Have I selected an appropriate location?
- Have I selected an appropriate layout?
- Have I properly trained my volunteers?
- Do I have all necessary supplies?
- Is my course enjoyable?
- Is my course safe?
- Is my course accurate?
- Do I have lead vehicles that are very familiar with the course?
- Does my start/finish look professional?
- Is my start/finish area large enough?
- Do I have enough workers for my start/finish area?
- Do I have some method of recognizing participants?
- Am I prepared to process results?
- Will my last finisher be treated as well as the first finisher?
7. Kid’s Run
- Do I have someone focusing on the kid’s run?
- Is the children’s course clearly laid out?
- Have I effectively communicated details of the kids run to parents and volunteers?
- Are my refreshments appealing to my participants?
- Do I have enough food/drink?
- Are the refreshments easily accessible to all of my participants?
- Have I effectively planned the awards ceremony?
- Will I make my participants feel special?
- Do I have appropriate awards that will appeal to my target audience?
- What will make my race stand out from all of the other good races?
Around the Store
Here's what's coming up around the Store.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
More from Playmakers
We Are Here For You Every Step of The Way
Great Shoes For Kids On The Go
Time To Get Outside!
Hop, skip, RUN! Shop Playmakers Kid's and keep your little one on the move and healthy this summer.